The Mall at Stonecrest
Parental Involvement Program:
Effective May 1, 2009
The Parental Involvement Program Policy will be in effect between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and closing on Friday and Saturday. After 4:00 p.m., anyone under the age of 18 visiting the center must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. One parent or legal guardian is permitted to supervise up to four youths. Youths must remain within the company of their parent or legal guardian. Acceptable proof of age is a valid driver's license, state/provincial non-driver ID, military or college ID, passport or visa.
- The Mall at Stonecrest visitors under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian after 4:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Proof of age will be required. Those who cannot produce sufficient photo identification will be asked to leave the property. Acceptable forms of ID include a valid driver's license or other state-issued ID, school, employer or military ID.
- One parent or legal guardian may escort up to four youths, and at least one of the youths must be the child of the parent or legal guardian. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for the actions of the escorted youths.
- School groups are welcome as always, and the school should notify the Mall at Stonecrest Management Office in advance and ensure that groups are accompanied by an appropriate number of chaperones. The management office will notify merchants of approved groups that are expected.
- Individuals in violation of the Mall at Stonecrest Parental Involvement Program (or any other posted mall policies, including the existing Code of Conduct) must leave the mall or face disciplinary action.
- Visitors under the age of 18 who are shopping in the center earlier in the day will need to be joined by a parent or legal guardian by 4:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, or they will need to leave the mall by 4:00 p.m.
- The purchase of a movie ticket does not exempt a child from compliance with the Parental Involvement Program. Youths exiting the theater after 4:00 p.m. on Friday or Saturday must immediately leave the property if not escorted by a parent or legal guardian.
- Employees under the age of 18 who work in the Mall at Stonecrest will be issued a photo ID and be allowed to utilize the common areas to come and go from work. They are permitted to visit the food court, but must wear their badge so it is visible after 4:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
- The above rules apply to all mall areas, including the cinemas, food court, hallways, stores, plaza and parking lots.
- This program will be strictly enforced.
Click the links below for printable documents: